Click the Articles Below to Access the Full Car Care Fanatic Article:
Use these car wash tips for a thorough car wash at home which can easily yield professional results without the expense of taking your car to be washed at a car wash or detailing service.
The car wash tips included here will not only help achieve professional results performing your car wash at home but can also lead to a very satisfying job well done. This article will help you learn how to wash your car and achieve professional results at home!
The items needed to perform a car wash at home are:
and Certainly not least.. A Dirty Car!
Optional items needed to perform a car wash at home are:
Second Bucket for water filled with fresh, clean, water
California Water Blade or other squeegee product
Looking for the best car leather cleaner? You have come to the right place. However, we cannot jump right into the products; you need to evaluate your situation first.
How dirty the car’s leather is will determine the best car leather cleaner for you.
Most of the car leather cleaning products available in stores are not meant to clean really dirty leather. These products are meant to clean mildly dirty leather and to condition the leather. Since these products are not made to clean really dirty leather, if you have spills or your seats are really dirty, most leather cleaners available will leave you disappointed in the results.
Southern California is experiencing one of the worst draughts in decades. Due to the lack of water, the state has put restrictions on the states residents for their water usage. Not only are residents only able to water their lawns on certain days of the week, but they are also restricted by not being able to wash their own cars in a traditional fashion. These types of restrictions do not only affect southern California residents under a draught condition though. These types of restrictions are prevalent everywhere in places such as apartment complexes where people are not allowed running water to wash their cars either. Car Care Fanatic will show you how to wash your car with water restrictions and not violate the laws and regulations in place!
Interior Car Cleaning 101
The regularly over-looked portion a fantastic car wash is the cleaning of the interior. This really is ironic, given that the interior is the place where the vehicle driver gets to spend ALL of their time. A really good interior car cleaning will make driving the car much more comfortable, it will be healthier because illness-causing things that trigger allergies are not present, and most of all looks fantastic!
How to clean a car interior quickly:
Sometimes we simply do not have the time to clean our entire car. We might skip washing the outside ourselves and opt to run the car through a gas station car wash or some other exterior only method. Here are some quick things you can do to maintain a clean interior without giving it a thorough deep cleaning reserved for when more time is available.
By learning how to clean your windows properly, you can obtain crystal clear vehicle windows and sparkling, reflective, mirrors without a considerable amount of added aggravation. The soap you make use of on the body of the vehicle is simply not going to work if you want perfectly transparent windows and glistening mirrors.
Here are some steps to keep in mind while cleaning the windows and mirrors on your vehicle:
- Utilize the same exact products you utilize to clean the windows in your home to clean the vehicle’s windows and mirrors. Most of these products just simply spray on and then wipe off without rinsing.
- Make sure you use a soft cleaning towel or paper towels to prevent damaging the glass. A tip I have picked up over the years is that newspaper works remarkably well (sometimes better than a normal towel!) at leaving a nice, streak free surface.
- Postpone the cleaning of the inside of the windows and sunroof until you are ready to clean the interior of the vehicle.
- A strategy that I like to use so that you can easily see right away which side of the window the streaks are on is when you are wiping the windows and sunroof on the outside I use up and down, vertical, strokes, and while cleaning the insider of the windows and sunroof I use side to side horizontal strokes.
- When cleaning the front windshield, be sure to lift the windshield wipers up off of the glass to clean the glass underneath the wiper blades, and also do not forget to clean the actual wipers as well. A dirty windshield wiper blade can potentially streak or worse damage the glass. The wipers should be handled gently to avoid damaging the wiper arms. Also, remove any debris that may have built up in the area underneath the wipers.
- If your windows need to be spruced up in-between major car washes, pre-moistened glass cleaner wipes are available and using those wipes and a clean soft towel the windshield can quickly be cleaned when the window starts to get cloudy and visibility starts to diminish.
If you have a commute anything like mine, driving through beautiful open land with stretches of farms on either side of the highway, it is inevitable that the front of your car is going to get covered in bugs! It seems as if every bug in the area has found a way to end their poor little bug life on the front of your freshly cleaned car. After a couple of days you clean and shiny car has taken on a different look of a bug Picasso on the front end of your car. Have no fear however, as through trial and error and many more trials, I found a highly effective way to Clean Bugs off a Car!